17 Mar Measures and guidelines novel coronavirus COVID-19
Machines keep running and service continues
Our machines keep running, our service continues, and we are 100% committed to providing the best quality and service even during this unfortunate situation. Of course, we do this by taking various measures (in accordance with RIVM guidelines) to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-19. Offering a healthy and safe (working) environment is of course paramount to us.
The measures below are effective until at least 28 April 2020. In the week before the 28th of April the government will decide which restrictions will be necessary for the upcoming period. Andi closely follows the situation and developments to take appropriate measures where necessary. If there is reason to extend the date and/or to take additional measures, we will inform you forehanded.
We are convinced we can properly follow the measures together to prevent the spread of this virus.
We wish everyone a lot of health and success in this unfortunate time.
Measures and guidelines for visitors, suppliers and drivers
We will avoid physical contact as much as possible to prevent the spread of the virus.
- All physical meetings will be postponed or canceled
- Contact us by email or phone (also in urgent cases)
- If necessary due to calamity/necessity, visits might be possible. Always consult this with Andi.
- If physical presence is necessary, register yourself at the reception. Disinfect your hands properly and write your name on the visitor list. (Preferably with your own pen).
Suppliers and drivers
The following rules apply to the delivery of goods:
- You are not allowed to enter the production hall. No admittance!
- Goods are unloaded up to the lock (up to the closed inner door).
- Avoid physical contact with our employees. Place delivery documentation on the pallet.
- In case of health problems (such as fever, breathing problems and coughing) do not deliver the goods, nor ring the doorbell. Report symptoms to your employer. We will schedule a new appointment for delivery.
Measures we take are in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM.
- We maintain appropriate distance.
- We strictly follow hygiene regulations.
- We do not enter the site if we have symptoms
- We minimize meetings to the bare essentials.
- We work from home whenever possible.
- We deliver goods up to your door.